Address: Faculty of Radio Physics, Electronics and Computer Systems of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, acad. Glushkov ave., 4g, Kyiv, Ukraine, 03127.
How to find us:
- By car: from Glushkov avenue or Lomonosov street to Sofia Kovalevskaya street.
- From the station «Vystavkovyi Tsentr»: by foot pass by the Geography department to the building of Radiophysics Faculty.
- From «Pivdennyi» Railway Station: public bus No. 507.
- From the airport Borispol: You can use public transport (Timetable and details are here). Should you decide to use public transport, you will have to make a few interchanges. First you should take shuttle bus to subway station «Kharkivska» and go by the subway to the station «Palats Sportu», go to the station «Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho» and go to the station «Vystavkovyi Tsentr» (Underground map).
- From the airport Kyiv (Zhulyany): public bus No. 499.
One-time travel on the subway, on the bus, or trolleybus is respectively: 4 UAH, 3—6 UAH, 2 UAH. If you decide to take a taxi, you can order by phone some a taxi) or catch on it the road, the price is usually required to agree before the trip. Tel./Fax: (+380)44-521-35-90 E-mail: